- This position is responsible for operating robotic welding machines to achieve desired results.
- A successful candidate must be able to conduct dimensional checking of parts using gages and equipment provided, for overall quality, to meet customer specifications and AWS standards.
- The individual must also have experience programming FANUC and Panasonic MIG welding robot, should be skilled in reading blueprints, and possess a working knowledge of weld processes and proper weld techniques.
- This position requires a high school diploma or GED
- 6 years or more as a robotic welder, or 2 years working as a Welding Technician.
- A certificate of completion for Weld Technology as it relates to robotic programming.
Applications are currently being accepted on a walk-in basis with an opportunity to interview at the time of application if time allows.
If interested, please apply for the following position by clicking on the link below!