- Inspect machines and equipment before use to ensure operability and safe working conditions.
- Uses appropriate personal protection equipment and safe practices to perform work.
- Operates CNC Machines, making offsets as required to meet part specifications.
- Use gages when needed (caliper, micrometer, height gage…)
- Clearly reads blue prints
- Collects needed data
- Clearly communicated problems and issues to the Supervisor or others in order to obtain clarification or make suggestions improvements to the equipment or process.
- Cleans equipment and maintains a clean work area.
- Candidates with a minimum of 1-3 years' experience working in an industrial manufacturing facility.