- This position will be responsible to troubleshoot, repair and maintain plant equipment including: mechanical forging presses, programmable forging hammers, hydraulic coining presses, shot blast cleaning equipment, motors, pumps, valves, conveyors, and compressors.
- Mig and stick welding and fabrication experience is required.
- Must be able to read mechanical blue prints, hydraulic schematics, and all types of measuring tools.
- Basic knowledge of electricity is a plus. A minimum 5 years experience is required.
- Must be able to work any shift.
If interested, please apply for the following position by clicking on the link below!