- This position is responsible for upkeep and maintenance of CNC machines, other machinery, and facility per direction of department manager.
- A successful candidate must be able to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain machine tool equipment and controls.
- The individual must have knowledge of M-Code and FANUC programming.
- Should also understand troubleshooting and repairing industrial, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical issues.
- The candidate should also be able to read and interpret equipment manuals/electrical diagrams, PLD ladder logic, and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- This position requires a high school education, or up to two years related experience or training - or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Applications are currently being accepted on a walk-in basis with an opportunity to interview at the time of application if time allows.
If interested, please apply for the following position by clicking on the link below!