- Responsible for performing work related to CNC Lathe, Engine Lathe, Milling Machine, Saw, and Drill Press. This includes the completion of all relevant machining and documentation of jobs.
- Assist in the development of programming and maintenance procedures and manufacturing practices.
- Interface directly with internal customers or departments to deliver an estimate of completion and tooling requirements of individual projects.
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret 3D models, use micrometers, gages, and other various inspection equipment.
- Have prior experience as a CNC Operator, have the ability to review part prints and assure machining accuracy.
- Ability to troubleshoot CNC programs for issues and errors and have a strong math background.
- Must be a creative problem solver with excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience as a CNC Operator.
- Must be able to work any shift.
If interested, please apply for the following position by clicking on the link below!